Alumnus for UNESCO Club was founded in 2000 and includes young people from ten countries. It is mainly aimed to provide its members opportunities to be involved in education projects, science, culture and communication. Alumnus Club for UNESCO plan to prepare young people in a spirit of multiculturalism and to engage in activities that help them in personal and professional development
History Alumnus Club for UNESCO
Status of the organization General Assembly approved the establishment of 30 March 2000, held at the Romanian National Commission for UNESCO.
- organization Founding Congress of the European Federation of Associations, Centres and Clubs for UNESCO (FEACU).
- yourself partnership with France (Action Export 2000) and the Association “Saint Stylianos”, by a group of volunteers organized English courses, French, Computer and civic education of children from disadvantaged families.
- clubs participating in European youth meeting held in Barcelona.
- participation in the international conference "Intercultural dialogue and human rights in the new century", Cyprus, 2001
- Symposium Young people from Mediterranean, organized by UNESCO Centre of Florence.
- participate in the first seminar on the Balkan Deconstructing Balkan Stereotypes held in Athens.
- project initiation Cultural Exchange with Lithuanian Youth.
- participation in World Youth Forum, Poland, 2002
- Participation in the exhibition "Pro Memoria", Marilena painter of Murariu, Prague (Czech), 2002
- Braşov organization of the Second Balkan seminar on Deconstructing Balkan Stereotypes. Participating countries mention: Bulgaria, Greece, Switzerland, Macedonia and Romania.
- youth participation in global meeting organized by UNESCO at its headquarters in Paris.
- participation in the World Conference of NGOs, Paris, 2003
- participation in commemorative ceremonies on the occasion of 60 anniversary of the landing in Normandy, France.
- Meeting youth participation in European clubs UNESCO the Paris.
- participation in the exchange of experience between clubs UNESCO in Romania that took place in Balchik.
- attendance at the General Conference held at UNESCO of Paris
- Romanian-Greek roundtable on women's issues in the Balkans, Paris.
- participate in the conference organized by UNESCO entitled Poverty Eradication(Paris).
- Attending the conference SEPECO entitled Solidarity-Enterprise, Paris.
- organizing the symposium Influenþthe FrenchA In România communist period, Mumbai.
- participation in UNESCO General Conference.
- participation World Conference of NGOs, UNESCO-Paris.
- election of chairman of the board of the World Federation of UNESCO Clubs
- voluntary participation in Fagaras camp on Culture memories (restoration of synagogues).
- photo exhibition (author Christian Binder) entitled Synagogues of Southern Transylvania: concept and Documentation – Julie Dawson (YOUR).
- Symposium Local property management (Bucharest).
- organizing events for Romanian Federation to commemorate a decade of working.
- participation in National History Colloquium, Cotroceni, may 2008
- Coordinator roundtable "A Heart as a country" dedicated to the personality of Queen Mary, National Military, 2008
- international symposium: „Social transformation in Balkan countries, multiculturalism and intercultural dialogue ", Burgas, may, 2008
- attendance at meetings of the Executive Council of the World Federation of UNESCO Clubs, Ekaterinburg – Russian Federation, July 2008
- The main organizer of the European project YOUth and MUSEums şi Metamorphosis (www.youthandmuseums.org) in collaboration with UNESCO and presenting them as good practice in the General Conference in Paris.
- partner event dedicated mainly to institutionalized children in Bucharest and Mures from The National Village Museum “D. Tastes” Bucharest.
- Bureau official opening of the World Federation of UNESCO Clubs – region to Europe and North America, Athens, may 2009
- participation in the Executive Council of the World Federation of UNESCO Clubs, Library of Alexandria, Egypt, July 2009
- Event Coordinator: "Bucharest, mon amour "organized on the occasion of Bucharest, Bucharest, September 2009
- UNESCO World anniversary: "Eugen Ionescu", Slatina, November 2009
- continuation of the project YOUth and MUSEums (Bucharest).
- end partnership with the City of Tergnier (Franta) and project organization Metamorphosis Picardie region.
- photo exhibition ”Women's European identity ', Tergnier (Franta).
- "Souvenir of Bucharest" Bucharest Celebrations, in collaboration with the Municipality of Bucharest.
- Romanian-Iraqi exchange for UNESCO, Bucharest- Delta.
- to participate in the 28 meeting of the Executive Council of the World Federation of UNESCO Clubs, Beijing- China.
- International Conference "Global immigration and recent trends», Limassol, Cyprus, November 2010
- Painting exhibition "Brasov: people, places, identity "by Christian Binder, Casa Friedrich Schiller Bucureşti, November 2010